It’s Travel Tuesday!!
It is time to travel. You may want to do it cheaply, but do it.
How many of your bucket lists include taking a trip to another city or even another country and you still haven’t done it?
I work on my bucket list every year so that I accomplish all my goals. I am very serious about them, because I respect my contracts with myself the same way I respect the ones with others.
I am going to give you 5 tips about how to travel really cheaply, and get it DONE.
- Set your destination. You have to start planning with a goal in mind. Be realistic, especially if you are just starting. Traveling is like developing a habit, you have to do it often, but take baby steps. Start with a city that is not too scary, maybe even close to the city where you live.
- Check for places to stay. Usually hotels are very expensive but there are other affordable options like couch surfing. This is a really cool psoibility to meet locals and save money. Go to https://www.couchsurfing.com/ or https://www.airbnb.com/belong-anywhere where you will find great deals, people and places.
- Pack some of your favorite foods. I love hiking, so I pack healthy food and snacks. That’s something that you can do also! And remember to carry a reusable bottle for water so you can get a refill. You will save a lot of money just by doing that.
- Ask locals for the best places to get an affordable meal.
- If you’re wanting to go to another country – learn the language. Learning is CHEAP – and can save you lots of money when traveling!
Now get ready and go, the world is ready to be conquered.